For years now the M-60 in its various forms has been the subject of the Soundstage!.com Hall of Fame Award, The Absolute Sound Golden Ear Award and Editor's Choice, with numerous accolades in the press and on the web.
The M-60 Mk. 3.3 continues that tradition with classic styling and its award-winning state-of-the-art performance. The M-60 gives you the features and precision performance of our larger models in a beautiful, 60-watt package. The amp operates class A and is unconditionally stable with reliability proven over many years. The power tubes are inexpensive, readily available and do not require any matching. Sporting a classic, open-chassis construction, the M-60 Mk. 3.3 sets the bar for hi-end amplifier performance.
- Balanced Differential Design®
- Class-A2 operation
- Patented Circlotronic® direct-coupled (OTL) output stage
- Automatic bias - no adjustment needed
- Built in VU meter for tube and output monitoring
- Easily monostrapped for greatly increased power
- Standby switch for long output tube life
- Uses only one gain stage for simplicity and clarity of sound
- Proprietary precision components used throughout
- Low-noise "star" grounding topology
- Fully hand-wired point-to-point electronics - no circuit boards!
- Stable with all input and load conditions
- Exclusively uses Octal-Triode based vacuum tubes